Terms & Conditions
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of www.digmefitness.com (the "Website").
What personal information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age, occupation, and style interests.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
IP Addresses and Cookies
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our Website. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
Where we store your personal information
We process your payment through PAYPAL and we do not store your credit/debit card information or share it with third parties.
With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, occupation, and style preferences, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
Uses made of your personal information
Aside from fulfilling your order placed on our Website, we may use information held about you to:
- set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
- notify you about changes to our service.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which allow a website to recognise your device and are downloaded to your device when you visit a website if you agree to the website doing so. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and are widely used in order to either make websites, work more efficiently, let you navigate between pages, remember your preferences, and generally improve your user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
If you don’t change your browser settings and continue to use our Website, we will assume that you consent to us continuing to download cookies onto your device.
Whether or not you allow us to download cookies is up to you, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your browser settings, our Website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies